Wednesday, January 30, 2008

on the right track

Man, I have just felt kicked around by the enemy the last few days! I am in a war over my mind and thought life. Sometimes we forget that there is another team on the field as we are trying to serve God, and then BAM! we are kissing the turf. One benefit of experience is that I know this usually happens as I am moving in the right direction and making an impact for God's Kingdom. So yay!! I am being attacked!! woohoo! Ok, I'm not excited about the attack or the hard work of spiritual warfare in my life, but I do choose to see this as a sign that the church is moving forward.

We have that worship and leadership conference in February with Russell Fragar who used to be the worship leader at Hillsong Church in Australia. I have yet to see it, but I believe there is an article on me and the church in our local paper, which I hope God uses to bring glory to Himself and exposure for the church.

Anyway, as I continue to live out my personal mission to make the Name of Jesus great, I am looking for God's Kingdom to break through in bigger ways. If that means I take a few bruises along the way...it's all good.

0 comments:

Post a Comment